There are certain dos & don'ts, which one should follow:
- In your younger ages always practice safe sex (use a condom) thus preventing genital infections and unwanted pregnancy.
- Try not to have an unwanted pregnancy. Avoid termination (abortion) as far as possible
- Try not to have genital infections. If you have these infections, get them treated promptly by your doctor.
- Once you get married, it is better to have kids within a reasonable time period, preferably within a year or two.
- A recent study in the UK has shown that the fertility starts dropping after the age of 27 years (unlike previous reports of 35 years). Hence it is best to have children as soon as possible after marriage.